Friday, February 13, 2009

3 DAYS OUT!

Okay so it's day 3, out of surgery. Today is diffidently the best one so far. I actually feel human today. Went on long walk this morning with my Dad and puppy, I was exhausted HA HA. But it felt really good to get up and go outside. I am still sore but I really feel good. Now I am ready to start seeing some results. I think i will when I put on jeans for the first time. I know I probably wont put jeans on for at least another week or so. I am hoping the first time I go to put them on they are loose! =] We will find out.
It was pretty painful the first couple of days. It hurts to burp, but feel so GREAT when I do! =] No much else to update on at the moment. But I will keep you all updated with everything, for sure. I am very excited now and looking only into a POSITIVE future. Write again soon!

1 comment:

  1. How are you doing? I hope well, I hope the pain and all is subsiding for you...updates....I think you remind me alot of me when I first was starting on my journey...I love to follow those....I was away and missed this post but hope to see positives soon!

    ReplyDelete

Followers