Tuesday, February 10, 2009

20 Minutes until I leave!

Okay I am kind of freaking out. I am leaving in about 20 minutes to go have my gastric bypass surgery. I tried to get some sleep but I have got ZERO! Plus I have not eaten at all in the past 24 hours...So my brain and body are on total over load at the moment. I am trying to stay very calm and relaxed. I keep telling myself to take deep breaths and just remember this is going to change my life for the better. I have BOTH my parents with me and my best friends waiting for me to come into recovery later. So I am happy I am going in with such great support. I know it would be much harder if I didn't have my family, my parents mostly. Anyway....OK! I am off...to make the most life changing decision of my life! Sorry if this post seems off or repetitive..like I said my mind is all scattered at the moment. Okay Love you all....post in a couple days when I am up and moving! Please think good thoughts for me!
WISH ME LUCK!!! =]

2 comments:

  1. Good luck, and I'll see you when I get home...I can't wait to hear how everything is going!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Followers