Thursday, January 29, 2009

12 DAYS!!!!

SOOOOOO... I have 12 days until my surgery. I am getting more and more excited. I find myself day dreaming alot... thinking about what I will look like and what my life will be like 9 months from now... I wonder what its going to be like to be thin. I don't think I will ever be skinny... which is fine with me..I just can't wait to be thin and healthy. I wonder how much better life is going to be!? The more I think about it the more nervous I get. I just hope my recovery is smooth. I am trying to prepare myself for the worst and hope for the best. I have really been trying to get into a routine at the gym and If i don't get to the gym I am walking my dog. I am really trying to train my mind and body to stay active. I think it has worked out pretty well so far.
  I can't believe I am having the surgery the day after my 20Th birthday. It is exciting but at the same time totally sucks because I am going to be a total wreck. I think two of my girlfriends are gonna spend the night the night before to help me get through it they are gonna stay at the hospital with my family while i am in surgery to. SO that makes me feel pretty good.=]

ok back to work! =] Enough day dreaming! =]

Quote:
"Tough times don't last, tough people do"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers