Thursday, January 22, 2009

First day of blogging

HELLO WORLD!
So where do  I start? Well it's 2009 the year of big changes... not only as a country but as individuals. I figure setting up this blog is a set in the right direction for me... My name is Amanda. I am 20 years old and in about 20 days or so I will be going in to have gastric bypass preformed. I have now met a couple people who have suggested I start blogging, not only to express my emotions but also to hopefully meet and reach out to others who are under going a weight loss procedure. I originally was going to keep my posts private,then I thought if my post's could be of help to anyone it would be much more useful and beneficial in the end. My life is pretty crazy on a day to day basis. Something is always happening or going on. I hope to share my life with all of you and get some support and help along the way. 

My personal Quote of the Day:
"Live.Laugh.Change."


2 comments:

  1. Good luck Amanda, this is quite a change you are undergoing and I felt the same way, although I started before I actually had my surgery so the preliminaries are in there too...if you ever have any questions, just ask! good luck and we can't wait to have you on the loser's bench with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great first post, Amanda! I'm so excited to be a part of your journey.

    xxoo Danyele

    ReplyDelete

Followers