Monday, May 4, 2009

THOUGHTS

 So I am 60 lbs down and I feel great. I am noticing that now I can eat without hurting as much. I only hurt or get sick if I eat to quick or take to big of bites. So I am trying to really slow down with everything. I am also getting back to working out starting tonight. I am going to start getting back into my morning and evening routine. I really want to get toned and keep things as tight as possible. 
 I can't wait for school to be over. Well I mean this semester. I am ready for a little break. I am really hoping this summer session will be my last at DVC. I just want to start my life already! I feel like I am kind of getting stuck again. I know I am doing everything to get myself where I need to be but at the same time I can almost feel time flying by me. It's weird, hard to explain. Anyway I am getting back into therapy and that always seems to help get me in the right mind set and helps me stay positive so I am happy about that. Okay i'll update again soon! =]


No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers